IFW Registrations

We are an agent for the State of Maine Bureau of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife. We only process resident ATV and Snowmobile Registrations. We process Boat Registrations for residents and non-residents who house their boats in Kennebunkport. If you have any additional questions on new registrations or renewals, please give our department a call.

Registrations are also available for purchase and online processing by going to the State's website: